Wednesday, March 2, 2011

St. Helena Wedding at Go Fish Restaraunt











Margot called me from Canada to help with her wedding in St. Helena. She was married at the Go Fish Restaurant. Go Fish has a great outdoor ceremony and their patio is lovely for receptions.
I used an eclectic mix roses, scabiosa, olive branches, moss, craspidia, dahlias, cosmos and other fun stuff.
I often work with brides from out of state planning weddings in Northern California. Margot and I never met face to face, yet she loved her flowers, here is her thank you note. I get so happy when my brides love their flowers.
, Martha, thank you so much for the beautiful job you did with our flowers. We were absolutely blown away by everything, and the fact that you did such a perfect job without even meeting us is unbelievable! As you may remember, I had planned for my bridesmaids to wear fall colours, but they kind of ended up in a mishmash of random colours... Somehow, the bouquets matched perfectly - even the fuschia! Perfect - you couldn't have done a better job if I had sent you dress swatches! :)

Thanks so much!

Margot

All photos by Christine Nairne

No comments: