Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thank you note for the last wedding of 2010

It is always so nice to receive a thank you note after a wedding, but to receive a thank you at 2:00 in the morning just hours after the wedding is really flattering!
Here's what was in my mailbox this morning.

Martha,

I simply do not have words to express my appreciation for all you've done for April and Blake's wedding. You and your family/crew worked VERY hard all day, and it was beyond beautiful! There was not one detail missed, in fact the room was all about the details. Our guests constantly commented on the flowers, the tables, and the overall transformation of the room. In fact, my friend Crystal (wife of our pastor who married Blake and April, and life-long friends) commented that it was the most beautiful wedding she had ever been to, and she has been to hundreds.

Thank you from our hearts for the outstandingly awesome wedding decor and elegant ambience you created for this magical evening. I know that Blake and April savored each moment against the warm wintry backdrop of their reception area.

I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who asks me for floral referrals. It was a pleasure working with you, and I wish you the very best continued success in your business.

With much appreciation,
Debbie Haynes

No comments: