Monday, July 5, 2010

Our Wedding Magazine shoot...the photos

















A few posts ago I showed you the magazine lay out for the Blooms feature in the Our Weddings Magazine. Today I want to share more of the images taken by Jennifer of http://www.memoryjournalists.com/
The design was created by office mate, Stephanie of /stephaniejdesigns.blogspot.com and myself. We had a lot of fun pulling from our grandmothers linen cupboards, searching antique stores for milk glass and depression glass. The setting was Wilson Vineyards in front of a lovely creek. We set our table under the tree and hung a floral wreath to define our space. Stephanie created all the labels for the soda bottles, champagne bottles etc...To me details make the decor, flower garlands on the backs of the chairs, the old ice chest lid graces with blooms.
I really love how it all came together!


No comments: