Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gabriel's Pears


Todays I had to get personal with you. I always wished I could draw, really it was one of those talents I don't posses, but dreamed of. No matter how many times I put pencil to paper it just didn't happen. Many of my brides know this. I try to sketch a bouquet and I think they kind of wish I wouldn't have, it makes them lose all confidence in what their flowers will look like.
All this to say, I am amazed that I have children with this ability!
Several of my children can draw and paint in ways I never dreamed!
Last night my youngest son, Gabriel won a blue ribbon in an art show! I am so proud of him! I just had to have a mom moment and shout it out to you all.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

ninniemuggins said...

Awww! Congratulations, Gabriel! Nothing wrong with being a proud mama, Martha!