Thursday, April 1, 2010

Anne & Arron @ River Highlands Ranch & Vineyard II

Today I want to show you Anne's personnel flowers. I'll start with the flower girls, anyone who knows me, knows I love children. How cute are they?
Flower girl wands, working as planned, I love when the ribbon streams.
Are we done yet?

I also love flowers in little girls hair, well, really I like flowers in eveyones hair, after all I was born in the 60's.



For the bridesmaids we made each one unique using a combination of flowers from the brides bouquet. I love mixing it up.





Anne's bouquet was a fall mix of dahlias, kangaroo paw, Billy balls, calla lilies, roses, lisianthus, brezzilia etc....

How cute are these two taking time to stop and smell the roses.
Once again fabulous photography by http://tanjalippertphotography.blogspot.com/











No comments: